A thriving metropolitan research university, Boise State is also a key player in the vibrant business, political and cultural life that defines our community. We offer a number of marketing, sponsorship and underwriting opportunities that can help connect businesses with our students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Any business that uses the university name, trademarks, images, or other media in association with the following list will require a license as a sponsor.
- The advertising or promotion of a business on campus
- The advertising or promotion of a business in association with the university and/or any university units, including student organizations
- Media used in a manner that might associate or imply endorsements by the university
- Co-branding a business on Boise State branded merchandise (i.e. the use of an entity name/logo and the Boise State name/logo on the same item)
- Association of the business to the university through services or products of that business where there is an implied endorsement, sponsorship or other relationship
- The Boise State name, trademarks and/or other indicia may not be incorporated into another entity’s logo, except in very limited exceptional circumstances, with approval from the University
For more information contact Tom Beitia, director of University Sponsorships, at TomBeitia@boisestate.edu or (208) 426-3893
Bronco Sports Properties manages the corporate sponsorship and multimedia rights for the Boise State University Athletic Department. Bronco Sports Properties specializes in managing, packaging, and selling marketing and sponsorship opportunities related to Boise State Bronco athletic events.
Alumni Association Partnerships
There are also partnership opportunities with the Boise State Alumni Association.
Review information on obtaining a license to create a Boise State branded product.