How do I export iClicker session results?
To export all sessions in the session history, click “Export All” in the Session History dashboard.
Visit our knowledge base for instructions on how to export an individual session’s results.
How do I delete an iClicker course?
See our knowledge base for instructions on deleting an iClicker course.
How do I run an iClicker polling session?
- Click the green “Start Session” button on the Course Dashboard.
- The Course Dashboard is replaced with the Master Toolbar, which floats above all other programs on your computer screen. Click the “Polling” option to toggle the Polling Toolbar.
- Start and stop polling by clicking the round Start/Stop button on the Polling Toolbar. A screenshot of your computer desktop is automatically saved to the cloud and sent to student devices when polling is started.
- Show the Results and mark the correct response(s) when polling is stopped. Correct/incorrect feedback is immediately sent to student devices.
- Close the Master Toolbar to end the session and return to the Course Dashboard.