Course Evaluation System
Course Evaluations use a web-based system for evaluating the vast majority of courses at Boise State University.
Students and Instructors can log in to the evaluation system once an evaluation period opens for their classes. You will be able to log in towards the end of your courses.
Find how-to articles for using the course evaluation system on the LTS Knowledge Base.
Spring 2023 Evaluation Dates
|Session Name||Question Personalization Opens||Evaluation Start||Evaluation End||Course Eval Reports Available||Last Day of Instruction||Grades due|
|Regular||March 22||April 12||April 29||May 11||April 28||May 9|
|1st 5-week||N/A||February 1||February 11||February 16||February 10||February 14|
|2nd 5-week||February 15||March 8||March 18||March 23||March 17||March 21|
|3rd 5-week||March 29||April 19||April 29||May 11||April 28||May 9|
|1st 7-week||January 25||February 8||February 25||March 2||February 24||February 28|
|2nd 7-week||March 22||April 12||April 29||May 11||April 28||May 9|
|1st 10-week||February 8||March 1||March 18||March 23||March 17||March 21|
|2nd 10-week||March 22||April 12||April 29||May 11||April 28||May 9|
Evaluation dates for special sessions
Evaluation dates for special sessions (SP1 and SP2) are based on the following :
- Evaluation Start Date is the Last date of the course.
- Evaluation End Date is 10 days after the evaluation start date.
- Report Release Date is on the 10th of the month after the evaluation closes.
|Term||Session||Evaluation Start||Evaluation End||Course Eval Reports Available|
|Fall||JS1||December 1||December 15||January 23|
|Fall||JS2||May 1||May 15||June 12|
|Spring||JS1||May 1||May 15||June 12|
|Summer||JS2||August 1||August 15||September 5|
Boise State implemented a new course evaluation system in Spring 2022. The university switched from College Net’s WDYT tool to Blue by Explorance.
Things to know:
- Some historical data was migrated to the new system. See this article for information on historical reports in Blue.
- The Provost’s office has made changes to the list of courses excluded for evaluation. See here for list of excluded courses.
- Blue evaluates TAs listed in PeopleSoft. See this article for more information.
- To request reports from the legacy system, click the button below to complete a request form.