Install Bronco Print for Chrome OS
Bronco Print wireless printing for Chromebooks.
Install Mobility Print for Chrome OS
Bronco Print runs on Mobility Print software.
- Connect to the eduroam wireless network with your Boise State username and password.
- Open the Chrome App store.
- Install the Print Mobility app.
Print with Bronco Print
Your Chrome OS device must be connected to the eduroam wireless network in order to use Bronco Print.
When you’re ready to print:
- Select Print from your application.
- A screen will appear to prepare your print job.
- Choose a printer named BroncoPrint_BW or BroncoPrint_Color for black and white or color printing. If you don’t see these printers, verify that you are connected to eduroam.
- Click Print to send your print job to the Bronco Print printers.
- First time printing? You will be asked to provide your myBoiseState credentials.
- Enter your username and password, and click Print.
- You can choose “Remember me” to skip this step in the future.
6. You’ll receive a notification that the print job was submitted successfully.
To pick up your print job:
- Swipe your Boise State ID card at any Bronco Print location or log in with your Boise State username and password.
- On the touch screen, choose Print Release.
- Select your print job(s), then press the Print button.
Note that print jobs will only be held at the print station for two hours.