Bronco Card Print Funds
How do I add additional print funds to my Bronco Card?
You can check your BroncoPrint balance on your Bronco Card through myBoiseState.
Log in to myBoiseState and go to your My Account tab. You can add money to your card through myBoiseState ($5.00 minimum) using a credit or debit card.
You can also add money to your BroncoPrint card at Add Value Stations located in:
- Albertsons Library (1st floor)
- Education Building (1st floor, EDUC-116)
- Interactive Learning Center (1st floor – The Zone)
- Micron Business and Economics Building (2nd Floor)
- Student Union Building (1st floor – The Zone)
How much does it cost to print?
Black & White:
- Simplex (single sided): $0.08 to print B&W on a single side of paper
- Duplex (double sided): $0.14 to print B&W on both sides of paper ($0.07 per single side when printing both sides)
- Simplex (single sided): $0.20 to print color on a single side of paper
- Duplex (double sided): $0.36 to print color on both sides of paper
Can I get a refund for my unused print funds at the end of the semester?
While your free printing quota is represented in the BroncoPrint system as a monetary value, it really represents a maximum service level of printing resources.
The quota was calculated based upon average printing usage, which takes into account that some students print more and some print less.
Consequently, no refunds will be given for unused printing quota at the end of a semester, nor will the unused portion of a quota be forwarded to a future semester.
What if I lose my Bronco Card?
If you don’t have your card, you can print and release jobs by entering your Boise State username and password at the release station.