Install Bronco Print for iPhone or iPad
Bronco Print wireless printing is available for personal Apple devices. Your iPhone or iPad needs to be running a current version of iOS or iPadOS to use Bronco Print.
Print with Bronco Print
Printing to Bronco Print from your Apple mobile device uses Apple’s built-in AirPrint technology. There’s no need to install new software.
- Connect to the eduroam wireless network.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the content you wish to print.
- From the application, print your document. A Print Options page will appear.
- Select Printer, and choose BroncoPrint_BW or BroncoPrint_Color for black and white or color printing.
- First time printing? You will be asked to provide your myBoiseState credentials.
- Enter your username and password, and click OK.
6. Select Print to deliver your documents to the Bronco Print printers.
To pick up your print job
- Swipe your Boise State ID card at any Bronco Print location or log in with your Boise State username and password.
- On the touch screen, choose Print Release.
- Select your print job(s), then select the Print button.
Note that print jobs will only be held at the print station for two hours.
For more information, contact the Help Desk at (208) 426-4357, firstname.lastname@example.org, chat, or Help Desk Self Service.