Install Bronco Print for iPhone or iPad
Bronco Print wireless printing is available for personal Apple devices. Your iPhone or iPad needs to be running a current version of iOS or iPadOS to use Bronco Print.
Print with Bronco Print
Printing to Bronco Print from your Apple mobile device uses Apple’s built-in AirPrint technology. There’s no need to install new software.
- Connect to the eduroam wireless network.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the content you wish to print.
- From the application, print your document. A Print Options page will appear.
- Select Printer, and choose BroncoPrint_BW or BroncoPrint_Color for black and white or color printing.
- First time printing? You will be asked to provide your myBoiseState credentials.
- Enter your username and password, and click OK.
6. Select Print to deliver your documents to the Bronco Print printers.
To pick up your print job
- Swipe your Boise State ID card at any Bronco Print location or log in with your Boise State username and password.
- On the touch screen, choose Print Release.
- Select your print job(s), then select the Print button.
Note that print jobs will only be held at the print station for two hours.