- Benefits Administrator
- Branch Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Human Resource Specialist
- Job Analyst
- Logistics Manager
- Purchasing Manager/Buyer
- Training Specialist
- Reports Analyst
- Compensation Manager
- Account Manager
Projected New Jobs
- 5% job growth from 2019-2029.
- $109, 760 annually or $52.77 hourly.
As you prepare for your career:
- Connect with the online career counselor early for tips and strategies to help with your career search.
- Schedule informational interviews with individuals in your desired career or industry.
- Maintain a current resume or CV and ask for others familiar with your career goals and positions you plan to apply for to review and make suggestions.
- Join professional associations related to your field of interest.
- Identify and pursue leadership opportunities in your classes, current job or the community to gain experience for your resume.
- Update your LinkedIn profile and use it to demonstrate your skill sets and highlight your professional expertise. Recruiters use LinkedIn and other similar platforms to connect with potential employees and the platform can be a great way to build your network which can help with your job search.
- Ask professors, classmates or current supervisors or peers to write you a letter of recommendation.