Skip to main content
- Face the pole, with the boulder directly to your right.
- Turn right and walk forward for several feet.
- Turn left, and start moving North again.
- This is a wide sidewalk, with several areas dedicated to planters. Find your way to the right of the center plant area and continue North for approximately 300 feet.
- If you hit steps, turn right, following the edge where the concrete meets the dirt. Once you hit concrete again, turn left and continue moving North.
- Follow the sidewalk North. There are several benches, trashcans, and art installations along the way. Use Caution.
- Once you hit grass, turn slightly to the left, going Northwest. Follow the line where the concrete meets grass for approximately 500 feet.
- The grass will end but continue forward until you find the next area of grass.
- Once here, turn slightly left and follow the line where the concrete meets the grass. This line will turn to the right but stop at the corner.
- Continue forward, moving West, towards the patio of concrete. There will be several metal picnic tables in this area. Go to the left side of these tables and continue West.
- You will reach an entryway with two sets of glass, double doors. You can now enter the Student Union Building.
- Once inside, walk forward several feet and then turn left. Several yards down the hall you will find a large desk to the right. This is the information desk.