Diagnostic Medical Sonography Certificate
The Academic Certificate Pathway is designed for Associate and Bachelor prepared radiographers who seek advanced preparation in another specialty area of medical imaging. Candidates for the Diagnostic Medical Sonography certificates must have earned at least an associate degree in radiography from a regionally accredited institution of higher education and successfully received national credentials from the American Registry of Radiographic Technologists. Other credentialed, clinically-based health care practitioners may be considered for the Diagnostic Medical Sonography certificate.
To receive the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Certificate, students must:
- Meet all Program and University admission criteria for the certificate.
- Successfully complete all prerequisite courses with a grade of C or better.
- Receive an invitation into the certificate program following a competitive selection process.
- Meet all Program progression criteria for the certificate.
- Successfully complete the certificate curricular.