- Students wishing admission into the professional phase must submit an application, all college/university transcripts and 3 references by March 1st of the application year.
- Application materials will be reviewed and selected applicants will be invited for an interview in mid-March. Preference will be given to Radiologic Technologists.
- Selection will be based on cumulative GPA, reference form scores and interview scores.
- Additional points will be awarded to applicants that have completed their university core/foundations elective requirements and/or are degree seeking. Transfer credits will be assessed on an individual basis.
- Candidates will be notified about their selection status for the program by April 15. Classes begin with the normal fall academic semester in late August.
Candidates selected into the program will:
- Submit to a criminal background check at their own expense by the stated deadline in May following program acceptance. Information from the background check deemed to be detrimental to the care of patients will result in dismissal from the program.
- Demonstrate evidence of an annual PPD test, a positive Rubella, Rubeola, Rubula and Varicella titre, and a current Tdap/Td status and current CPR for healthcare workers certification before beginning their clinical education.