What do I need to know before getting started?
- The Independent Contractor Classification Request form (ICCR) is the first step in working with a non-Boise State employee that will be providing a service to the University (for more details see the IC Companion Guide)
- Follow the steps on the Inviting Vendors to PaymentWorks job aid to add a new supplier to Bronco Hub. Do not request a Substitute W-9 from the vendor/supplier.
- Payables will notify the requester listed on the ICCR with appropriate classification for the request submitted on the ICCR.
- Non-grant funded IC classifications include the assignment of a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA). A BPA is a tool in Bronco Hub used to monitor and track payments outlined in the Contract for Service.
- Grant funded IC classifications do not include the use of BPA; additional information about next steps is provided to the IC requester.
External Supplier Orders and Payments