Step 2: Review Scholarship and Financial Aid Opportunities (First Year Students)
Scholarships, grants, loans, OH MY! There are so many ways to help fund your education at Boise State.
- WHY: In addition to possibly qualifying for merit-based scholarships based on Scholarship Deadlines, you can apply for additional scholarships and financial aid opportunities available at Boise State to help with your cost of attendance!
- WHEN: Submit your FAFSA before the priority deadline of February 15th. The Boise State General Scholarship Application is also available for admitted (and current students) with a deadline of February 15th.
|Spring 2023||2022-2023 FAFSA|
|Summer 2023||2022-2023 FAFSA|
|Fall 2023 and beyond||2023-2024 FAFSA|
- Automatic merit-based scholarship deadlines vary based on residency. Please feel free to review Boise State scholarship opportunities for your specific dates and deadlines!
- HOW: Use your My.BoiseState account information to log in and apply for the General Scholarship Application. You can view and accept your Financial Aid Package and Scholarships through your My.BoiseState account.
- Curious as to what it might cost to attend Boise State? Check out the Bottom Line Estimator to tailor your costs based on tuition, scholarships, housing and more!
- Questions? Contact your Admissions Counselor! You can also reach out to the Financial Aid Office at (208) 426-1664 or firstname.lastname@example.org.