Applicants are required to have earned at least a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university or a degree from a non-U.S. institution of higher education that is judged equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree by the International Admissions office and have an undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 (based on a 4-point scale) computed for all undergraduate credits from the applicant’s most recent baccalaureate degree.
A prospective student may apply at any time and should follow the general graduate application procedures for degree-seeking students (See Graduate Admission Requirements).
Required Application Materials
The following items are required for the Graduate Certificate in User Research application:
- Graduate College Application – Complete the Graduate College application. Once you complete the Graduate College portion of the online application and pay the application fee, the User Research program application requirements will be made available to you.
- Transcripts – Please request official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts to be sent to Boise State. Learn more about submitting transcripts to Boise State.
- Personal Statement – A 1000-word statement explaining how the Graduate Certificate in user Research relates to your broader professional goals. In this statement please address the knowledge and skills you hope to acquire in earning the certificate.
- Resume – A current Resume
- Two letters of recommendation – from a supervisor or academic instructor. Applicants will provide contact information for two references in the application system. Upon submission of the recommender contact information, an email will be sent to the recommender with a link to upload a letter of recommendation.