We provide support for general purpose classroom technology at Boise State to ensure a consistent, professional experience for faculty and students.
How to Use Technology in General Classrooms
Get instructions on how to use the A/V control panel, classroom computer, document camera, Zoom, Panopto, and more in general classrooms at Boise State.
Additional documentation can be found at the Classroom Technology knowledge base.
OIT Computerized Classroom Locations
Computerized classrooms can be scheduled for a Boise State class, workshop, or meeting where computers are needed by all attending.
- Riverfront Hall 208: 40 workstations
- Riverfront Hall 210: 40 workstations
- Environmental Research Building 1100: 50 workstations
- Bronco Gym: 20 workstations
How to Reserve Computerized Classrooms
- Schedule your class through the Registrar’s Office. Choose “Computerized Classroom Reservation Request.”
Computerized Classroom Use Instructions
- View a list of current software installed on computerized classroom machines.
- With reasonable advance notice, additional software may be installed.
- Instructors and students use their Boise State username and password to access the computers.
- A Boise State student ID number or BroncoPrint card is needed to access the printers.
- Money can be added to Boise State Student ID or BroncoPrint cards at any Add-Value Station on campus, or through myBoiseState.
- Information on the BroncoPrint system can be found at https://www.boisestate.edu/oit/printing/broncoprint/.
To receive a demonstration on using classroom technology, or for assistance, contact the Help Desk at (208) 426-4357, email@example.com, chat, or Help Desk Self Service.