We provide support for general purpose classroom technology at Boise State to ensure a consistent, professional experience for faculty and students.
OIT Computerized Classroom Locations
Computerized classrooms can be scheduled for a Boise State class, workshop, or meeting where computers are needed by all attending.
- Riverfront Hall 208: 40 workstations
- Riverfront Hall 210: 40 workstations
- Environmental Research Building 1100: 50 workstations
- Health Sciences Riverside 200: 24 workstations
- Bronco Gym: 20 workstations
How to Reserve Computerized Classrooms
- Schedule your class through the Registrar’s Office at https://registrar.boisestate.edu/scheduling. Choose “Computerized Classroom Reservation Request.”
Computerized Classroom Use Instructions
- View a list of current software installed on computerized classroom machines.
- With reasonable advance notice, additional software may be installed.
- Instructors and students use their Boise State username and password to access the computers.
- A Boise State student ID number or BroncoPrint card is needed to access the printers.
- Money can be added to Boise State Student ID or BroncoPrint cards at any Add-Value Station on campus, or through myBoiseState.
- Information on the BroncoPrint system can be found at https://www.boisestate.edu/oit/printing/broncoprint/.