Gmail at Boise State
Gmail is Boise State’s officially supported, full-featured email client. Gmail is accessible across all devices and platforms.
- Access Gmail and Google Workspace (or BroncoMail) through myBoiseState.
- Learn how to access generic department “maildrop” accounts.
How to Use
- Complete information on how to learn and use Gmail is available at the Google Workspace Learning Center.
- Learn how to configure mobile devices with Google Workspace accounts.
- Learn more about Boise State email policies and mass messages.
- Use Advanced Search Operators to find email.
- How to forward Gmail to another email account.
- How to manage dual (employee and student) email accounts.
- How to report phishing and spam email.
- How to delegate access to Gmail.
- How to configure Gmail with other email clients.
- How to mute conversation threads you no longer want to see.
- How to send bulk emails.
- How to create Gmail filters.