Install Bronco Print for Android
Bronco Print wireless printing for Android phones and tablets.
Install Mobility Print for Android
Bronco Print runs on Mobility Print software.
- IMPORTANT: You must be on campus, connected to the eduroam wireless network, or on VPN for the below link to work. Contact the OIT Help Desk if you need assistance.
Click Here to Begin Downloading the Software
Tip: Instructions may vary depending on your phone manufacturer or version of Android. Users may need to download the Mobility Print app from the Google Play store to continue.
Print with Bronco Print
Your Android device must be connected to the eduroam wireless network in order to send a print job to Boise State’s printers.
When you’re ready to print:
- Select Print from your application.
- A screen will appear to prepare your print job.
- Choose a printer named BroncoPrint_BW or BroncoPrint_Color for black and white or color printing. If you don’t see these printers, verify that you are on eduroam.
- Select the Print icon to send your print job.
- You will receive a notification in the notification panel that authentication is required.
- Open the notification.
- First time printing? You will be asked to provide your myBoiseState credentials.
- Enter your username and password, and click Print.
- Choose “Remember me” to skip this step in the future.
8. You’ll receive a new notification that the print job was submitted successfully.
To pick up your print job:
- Swipe your Boise State ID card at any Bronco Print location or log in with your Boise State username and password.
- On the touch screen, choose Print Release.
- Select your print job(s), then press Print.
Note that print jobs will only be held at the print station for two hours.
For more information, contact the Help Desk at (208) 426-4357, email@example.com, chat, or Help Desk Self Service.