I Bleed Blue
- Exit the way you came in.
- Once outside the double doors, walk down the stairs and turn right.
- Follow the sidewalk heading North.
- In about 200 feet, the main sidewalk will veer to the left a bit, making your direction more Northwest than North.
- Continue to follow the sidewalk for approximately 550 feet more. There will be a rose garden on your right about 300 feet down this sidewalk. Feel free to stop and smell the roses!
- When you reach the curb, you will need to use the crosswalk to cross the road. Cross Theatre Lane. Use caution, there are no street lights for this crosswalk and this can be a busy intersection.
- Once across the street, turn right and walk for approximately 25-50 feet until you find a sidewalk planter full of lavender.
- Turn left and move to the right side of the sidewalk where the concrete meets dirt/planters.
- Follow this line down the sidewalk. The grass/dirt will break several times with concrete intersections. Pass the first four intersections and continue to follow the grass line down the sidewalk for approximately 825 feet.
- When you reach the fifth concrete intersection, cross the intersection.
- On the right, there will be a sign post and a display map. Continue past these until the grass starts again. Continue Northwest for a few feet until you reach a large, blue pole.
You just located another blue light!