As part of the Idaho Digital Accessibility Consortium’s series on Accessible PDF forms, Carolyn Quintero recently presented a workshop on structuring a Microsoft Word source document and saving it as a PDF.
In addition to the presentation, the presenters created a series of how-to videos session participants can view to practice the skills on their own. The playlist includes the following topics.
- Organizing your content with outline view (04:18)
- Formatting styles for small text form fields (06:52)
- Formatting styles for large text fields (04:25)
- Formatting styles for multiple-choice fields (09:46)
- Formatting headers and footers (04:41)
- Saving as PDF (07:42)
Watch Video Playlist
Here is the first video in the series, organizing content with outline view. Access the full playlist on YouTube.