Labs and Public Computing
Over 800 Windows and Mac public computers are available in buildings throughout campus.
Simply log in with your Boise State username and password. You can print from any of these computers using BroncoPrint.
Computerized classrooms may be scheduled for a Boise State class, workshop, or meeting where computers are needed by all attending.
- Riverfront Hall 208: 40 stations
- Riverfront Hall 210: 40 stations
- Environmental Research Building, ERB 1100: 50 stations
- Bronco Gym: 20 stations
Visit our Classroom Support page for information about reserving computerized classrooms.
Other Computer Labs
- Liberal Arts Building, LART-206
- Varsity Center, Peterson-Preco Learning Center
- Albertsons Library Computing, Printing and Photocopying
For more information, contact the Help Desk at (208) 426-4357, email@example.com, chat, or Help Desk Self Service.