- Continue walking Northwest. Use caution, the next stretch of sidewalk is actually a crosswalk that connects two parking lots.
- Once through the crosswalk, you will find a patch of dirt on the right side of the sidewalk. Follow the line where the sidewalk meets the dirt.
- Again, there will be several breaks in this line where you will find concrete instead of dirt. The first break will be for several yards. Keep going until you find the next place where the sidewalk and grass meet.
- Continue past the second, third and fourth break. Keep in mind, the fourth break is also pretty long and contains some metal bike racks.
- Continue to follow the line where the concrete meets grass and dirt until you reach the fifth break.
- Now that you have reached the fifth concrete intersection, turn right.
- There will be a set of stairs in front of you. This is the main entrance of the Albertson’s Library.
- Go through two sets of glass double doors.
- Once inside, walk forward several feet and turn left.
- Move forward until you find a large reception desk area.
Here is your task.
First introduce yourself to the Library Front Desk Attendant and tell them that Candice sent you. Now ask them, how do Broncos have fun?