HR Actions in Bronco Hub
If you’re new to HR actions or you need a refresher, visit the Workshops, Trainings, Events page of the Human Resources website for information about HR FUNdamentals and to see a recording of the most recent training for Bronco Hub Actions.
- Visit the HR Actions Definitions to determine which process to follow for the scenario you’re working with.
- Visit the HCM Job Aid Quick Reference Guide for a list of all Bronco Hub job aids
- Visit the HR Reporting Matrix for information about data available in HR reports
- Read through the Bronco Hub HCM Frequently Asked Questions.
- Consult the PeopleSoft to Bronco Hub Crosswalk for details about system changes.
- Need to chat with someone about your question(s)? Connect with your area’s designated representative.
Complete actions like submit hours worked, request time off, view personal information and update direct deposit details via Me in Bronco Hub.
Line managers (supervisors) complete actions on their direct reports via My Team in Bronco Hub.
If you do not have direct reports but have permission to take HR actions on employees in your area/unit, navigate to My Organization to locate the employees.