Congratulations to recent recipients of the Web Tools and Remediation Micro-Certification badge!
This micro-certification supports users in web administrator or web editor roles at Boise State and the requirements of Boise State University policies 8140, 8040, and 1075. Recipients of this badge have demonstrated their ability to:
- Identify web accessibility requirements
- Write alternative text descriptions
- Troubleshoot and remediate accessibility errors
- Publish accessible web content in WordPress
- Articulate the needs for accessible web content at Boise State University
Spring Cohort Badge Recipients
- Heather Carlson, University Advancement
- Pamela Craig, Enrollment & Student Success
- Aaron Day, Communication & Media
- Ruth Prince, Center for Global Education
- Laura Widenor, eCampus Center
Interested in completing the badge?
Check out our WordPress Training and Professional Development page to find out more about the cohort and self-paced options of the badge course.