Faculty Affairs Coordinating Council
The purpose of the Faculty Affairs Coordinating Council (FACC) is to provide strategic, data-driven support to and coordinate the work of the campus units that support faculty. The FACC contributes to the university’s strategic goal of Fostering a Thriving Community as well as the Academic Affairs goals to Provide Effective Service to Academic Affairs; Enhance Faculty / Staff Success and Satisfaction and Support Leadership Development; and Grow and Modernize Infrastructure to Support Decision Makers.
The committee meets regularly to stay informed on the programs and initiatives being offered by each represented unit; to develop and coordinate a strategic approach supporting faculty success within Academic Affairs and across the University; to recommend initiatives/programs related to faculty needs; to collaborate on supporting faculty; and to promote faculty development opportunities across units.
- Leslie Madsen, Center for Teaching and Learning
- Anna Drennan, Center for Research and Creative Activity
- Kristen Martin, Human Resources Faculty Recruiter (Boise State Faculty Careers)
- Leif Nelson, Learning Technology Solutions/OIT
- Amy Vecchione, eCampus Center – Research and Innovation
- Lisa Berry, eCampus Center faculty development
- Donna Llewellyn, Institute for Inclusive and Transformative Scholarship (IFITS)
- Lisa Bostaph, Faculty Senate Vice President
- Michelle Payne, Vice Provost for Academic Leadership and Faculty Affairs
- Stephanie Ritchie Breach, Senior Projects Coordinator for Academic Leadership and Faculty Affairs