The BBA in International Business prepares students to meet the increasing demand for graduates who are equipped to compete in the global economy.
- An AACSB-accredited bachelor of business administration degree, with full membership awarded to the program by the Consortium for Undergraduate International Business Education (CUIBE).
- A multi-dimensional business curriculum with an international emphasis.
- The opportunity to learn a foreign language.
- One-on-one degree planning and career advising. Add value to your degree by specializing in fields from marketing to sustainability, Japanese studies to entrepreneurship management.
- Exposure to international trade and business development through internships, student-organized trips, and study abroad opportunities.
- Leadership and professional development opportunities through the student-run International Business Organization.
- Mentorships with the program’s Advisory Board members and a network of alumni and trade professionals.
The minor requires 21 credits, including INTBUS 220 Go Global, and COBE and other upper-division courses.
- Get help with deciding on a degree or major, course planning and semester schedules through COBE Advising Services.