COVID-19 information and resources
Food Assistance Options
- Visit the Idaho Food Bank website for information on obtaining grocery items.
- The Food Assistance Locator provides locations showing food pantry sites in Boise and regional areas – type in your zip code to narrow results. On the map – blue pins indicate free meals, red pins indicate a mobile pantry, yellow pins indicate a food pantry, and purple pins indicate a senior center.
Local Resources and Information
- Download the Self Rescue Manual. This 30+ page document lists community resources and supports in Ada and Canyon counties. Manuals are available in Spanish as well.
- The Idaho CareLine: Idaho 211
Health and Wellness Resources
- University Health Services is offering both in-person and telehealth appointments for patients located in the state of Idaho. Learn more about coverage and scheduling by visiting the Health Services website.
- GradWell Emotional Wellness video
- GradWell Social Distancing Resources
- Drive-In WiFi HotSpot
- Learning Remotely: A Guide for Boise State Students
- OIT Zoom Meeting Information and Tips
- Secure Your Zoom Meetings
- Eduroam: Connect to the WiFi of any higher education institution. Eduroam is a collaboration between many colleges and universities to make wireless access available at many college campuses around the world. To access this resource, find a wireless network named “Eduroam” and enter your Boise State username and password.