Student Support Services
Access resources, make campus connections, and learn more about services available to you!
COVID-19 information and resources
Food Assistance Options
- Visit the Idaho Food Bank website for information on obtaining grocery items.
- The Food Assistance Locator provides locations showing food pantry sites in Boise and regional areas – type in your zip code to narrow results. On the map – blue pins indicate free meals, red pins indicate a mobile pantry, yellow pins indicate a food pantry, and purple pins indicate a senior center.
Local Resources and Information
- Visit findhelpidaho.org, where you can search for and connect to support such as financial assistance, food pantries, medical care, and other free or reduced-cost help. This website allows you to search for assistance by zip code.
- The Idaho CareLine: Idaho 211
Health and Wellness Resources
- University Health Services offers both in-person and telehealth appointments for patients located in the state of Idaho. Learn more about coverage and scheduling by visiting the Health Services website.
- GradWell Emotional Wellness video
- GradWell Social Distancing Resources
- Drive-In WiFi HotSpot
- Learning Remotely: A Guide for Boise State Students
- OIT Zoom Meeting Information and Tips
- Secure Your Zoom Meetings
- Eduroam: Connect to the WiFi of any higher education institution. Eduroam is a collaboration between many colleges and universities to make wireless access available at many college campuses around the world. To access this resource, find a wireless network named “Eduroam” and enter your Boise State username and password.
Access Graduate College recorded presentations, workshops, and student testimonials at any time.