Procurement and Vendor Services (Procure to Pay - P2P)
Our goal is to guide campus through the P2P process of procuring goods and services, making payments and utilizing reporting. We provide quality service to campus and the vendor community while supporting the overall interest of the University through compliance with federal, state and University policy and regulations.
How does P2P support Campus?
- Conduct Group and Individual Training.
- Advise on best practices for P2P processes (Procure to Pay).
- Provide solutions for unique or complex procurement and payment issues.
- Planning for Quotes, Bids, Proposals and Contracts/Renewals.
- Process Invoices, Expense Reports and Independent Contractors.
- Manage Requisitions, Purchase Orders and Contracts/Renewals.
- Maintain University P-Card purchases.
New Billing Cycles for P-Cards
Purchasing Process Quick Reference (pdf)
- Procurement Policy Exemption Requests
- Procurement and Vendor Services Document Matrix
- Inviting Vendors to PaymentWorks Job Aid and PaymentWorks video: Learn about the process for adding suppliers/vendors to Bronco Hub
- PaymentWorks Supplier Invitation
- UFS Video Tutorials