Procurement & Vendor Services (Procure to Pay - P2P)
Our goal is to guide campus through the P2P process of procuring goods and services, making payments and utilizing reporting. We provide quality service to campus and the vendor community while supporting the overall interest of the University through compliance with federal, state and University policy and regulations.
How does P2P support Campus?
- Conduct Group and Individual Training.
- Advise on best practices for P2P processes (Procure to Pay).
- Provide solutions for unique or complex procurement & payment issues.
- Planning for Quotes, Bids, Proposals & Contracts/Renewals.
- Process Invoices, Expense Reports & Independent Contractors.
- Manage Requisitions, Purchase Orders & Contracts/Renewals.
- Maintain University P-Card purchases.
- Fiscal Due Dates
- Airline Credit Form
- Procure to Pay Wizard: Refer to this tool anytime you are procuring or paying for goods/services.
- PaymentWorks video: Learn about the new process for adding suppliers/vendors to Bronco Hub
- PaymentWorks Supplier Invitation
- UFS Video Tutorials
- Hotel and Lodging Contract Guide