Web Tools and Remediation Micro-Certification Badge
This online, self-paced course is available for Boise State employees who want to learn more about web accessibility and demonstrate their ability to create accessible digital content.
Format and Requirements
This self-paced option is offered in a flexible online environment. This way you can access the course materials on your schedule and complete tasks when it works best for you. You can register at any time for a self-paced option and have a semester to complete all the requirements.
- Register anytime during the semester
- Complete activities at your own pace
- Receive occasional reminders about progress
- Must be a Boise State employee (student employee’s included)
- Access to a web publishing platform to publish final accessible webpage
- Complete all required and optional activities
Upon successful completion of this course you will:
- Identify web accessibility requirements
- Write alternative text descriptions
- Troubleshoot and remediate accessibility errors
- Publish accessible web content using a web publishing platform
- Articulate the needs for accessible web content at your organization