Students and Parents
Take advantage of concurrent enrollment to gain an early start on your college career!
What is Concurrent Enrollment?
Concurrent enrollment allows high school students to simultaneously earn college and high school credit for college courses offered at their high school. Credits are transferable to most other accredited colleges and universities across the United States. High school concurrent enrollment instructors use Boise State curriculum, books, and grading scales. This academic alignment helps create a true university educational experience for students.
Who is Eligible?
- Students with a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.7; a 3.0 is recommended.
- Students with the approval of a parent or guardian (if under 18).
- Gain access to University courses.
- Experience the rigor and intellectual challenge of college while in high school.
- Get a head start on a college degree.
- Pay the Concurrent Enrollment rate of $75 per credit instead of the on-campus rate of $367 per credit.
Request a printable pdf file or physical copy of our Student and Parent Brochure by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.