Students and Parents
Take advantage of concurrent enrollment to get a head start on your college career!
What is Concurrent Enrollment?
Concurrent enrollment allows high school students to earn both college and high school credit for college courses offered at their high school. Credits can be transferred to most other accredited colleges and universities in the United States. High school concurrent enrollment instructors use Boise State curriculum, books, and grading scales which helps create a true university experience for students.
Who is Eligible?
- Students with a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.7; a 3.0 is recommended.
- Students with parent or guardian approval if under 18 years old.
- Gain access to University courses.
- Experience the rigor and intellectual challenge of college.
- Get a head start on a college degree.
- Pay the Concurrent Enrollment rate of $75 per credit instead of the on-campus rate of $399.43 per credit.
Student and Parent Brochure
Information for students and parents is available in print. Request a hard copy of our Student and Parent Brochure by emailing email@example.com.