Google Workspace at Boise State
Google Workspace at Boise State University is the official group collaboration software for Boise State University students, faculty, and staff.
Also known as “BroncoMail,” Google Workspace provides access to dozens of Google applications including Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Chat, Google Sites, and more.
Access and Use Google Workspace
How to Access
Access Google Workspace through myBoiseState.
Go to your Student View, Employee View or Faculty View after you log in to myBoiseState.
You may also use Google Workspace applications on mobile devices.
How to Use
Complete information on how to learn and use Google Workspace applications is available at the Google Workspace Learning Center.
Google Workspace Applications
The following applications are available in Google Workspace at Boise State University:
Add-On Applications for Google Workspace
The following add-on application is available for Google Workspace at Boise State:
Grackle helps make your Google documents accessible to people of all abilities.
- Log in to generic department “maildrop” accounts by opening a separate web browser and going to mail.boisestate.edu.
- Learn how to configure mobile devices with Google Workspace.
- Boise State has two domains. Learn how that affects sharing files in Google Drive.
- Report phishing email, and block spam.
- Email policies and access.
- Tips for sending bulk email.
- Manage dual accounts and email forwarding.
For more information, contact the Help Desk at (208) 426-4357, email@example.com, chat, or Help Desk Self Service.