- Exit the way you came in. Turning right once outside the double doors.
- Walk down the stairs keeping the brick pillars on your left.
- Follow the sidewalk, going Northwest, passed the pillars. The pillars will end in about 300 feet.
- Once passed the pillars, move to the left side of the sidewalk and follow the line where the concrete meets the grass.
- Follow this sidewalk for approximately 500 feet.
- There will be a break in the grass for several yards. Continue moving forward, Northwest until you reach grass again.
- There will be another area on the left with a stone bench, continue passed this bench.
- Continue to follow the line where the grass meets the concrete until you reach another sidewalk intersection.
- Turn left at this intersection.
- Follow the line where the concrete meets the grass/dirt/planters on the left side of the sidewalk for about 550 feet, moving Southwest.
- There will be several breaks in the line. Pass the first two concrete intersections.
- When you reach the third intersection, turn right and cross the sidewalk intersection.
- Move to the right side of the sidewalk and find the line where the concrete meets the grass again.
- Follow this sidewalk for approximately 400 feet.
- There will be two breaks in the grass. Skip these intersections.
- Find where the grass meets the concrete again and follow the line for several yards until the line is broken by a small patch of concrete and a large, blue pole.
You found another blue light!