- Exit the way you came in, walking through the double doors.
- After exiting the building, find the handrail to the stairs that is furthest to the left.
- Walk down the stairs and continue to walk forward for about 40 feet, until you find grass.
- Then turn left and follow the edge where the grass meets the concrete for approximately 350 feet. There will be several areas where there is a break in the grass due to park benches. Continue past these.
- When the grass ends again with an intersection, turn left, cross the sidewalk, and keep to the left side of the sidewalk.
- Again, follow the line where the grass/plants/dirt meets the concrete. There will be a break where the grass ends for a few yards, continue past this break until you find a dirt planting area again.
- When you reach the second spot where the dirt stops, turn right.
- Cross the sidewalk intersection.
- Stay to the right side of the sidewalk and find the line where the concrete meets the grass again.
- Follow this for approximately 450 feet. There will be two more breaks in the grass for several yards. Skip these intersection.
- Find where the grass meets the concrete again and follow the line for several yards until the line is broken by a small patch of concrete and a large, blue pole.
You found another blue light!