New! Minors on Campus Administrative Fee for Camps and Programs
In 2023, as camps and other programs and activities for minors return to campus, the University will reimplement a per participant administrative fee. This fee will ensure appropriate staffing for the minors on campus program and system support to maintain compliance with our university policies and to fulfill our responsibility to provide safe spaces for youth on campus.
Administrative Fee Structure for University Programs (i.e, programs in which the University accepts custody and control of minors)
- $5 per registrant for day-use only programs with a registration fee of $50 or more.
- 10% of the registration fee for day-use only programs with a registration fee under $50 per registrant (for example, a registration fee of $40 would incur an additional $4 administrative fee).
- $10 per registrant for any overnight program.
Administrative Fee Structure for Non-University Programs (i.e., programs held on campus owned or controlled properties in which third-party organizations accept custody and control of minors)
- $5 per registrant for all day-use only programs, regardless of registration fee.
- $10 per registrant for all overnight programs.
The fee will be used to staff the minors on campus program, create and implement updated online and in person training on the prevention of child abuse, and support system upgrades for compliance tracking and registration systems.
Programs for minors should add the appropriate administrative fee onto their registration costs starting January 2023. Funds collected will be transferred to the Office of Institutional Compliance and Ethics on a set schedule depending on the type of program or activity involved. For any questions on how this fee applies to your programs or programs hosted by third parties in facilities you control, please email email@example.com.
As a reminder, all camps or activities for minors should be registered with the Office of Institutional Compliance and Ethics.